My Conclusion
I don’t need you; I’ve come to this conclusion.
You make it hard with words you’ve said to me,
But my vision of you is based on this illusion.
Your changing moods were once cause of confusion;
Now it’s clear as I can expect it to be.
I don’t need you; I’ve come to this conclusion.
You’ll pretend you think this is a snap decision,
You’ll pretend my reasoning is hard to see:
Just another misleading illusion
I cannot depart without some contusion,
But my dismay I will not let you see.
I don’t need you; I’ve come to this conclusion.
I promise you that this is no excursion;
I’ll keep moving further ‘til you can say to me,
I don’t need you; I’ve come to this conclusion
And when you come to question this evasion,
Know it’s already been questioned, and it’s to be.
I don’t need you; I’ve come to this conclusion.
I’ve come to it; no question, no illusion.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment